Bollywood Mirch Masala

Saturday, October 18, 2008

I don't follow fashion trends: Deepika Padukone

Deepika Padukone, who is in the civic basic to airing the Wills Lifestyle India Appearance Week (WIFW) access for artist duo Shantanu-Nikhil, says she does not chase any appearance trends. Mo<"I accept in getting adequate in what I abrasion instead of cutting something in appearance that does not clothing my body. I don't chase appearance trends," said Deepika.

Deepika says her favourite artist is Manish Malhotra, who is accepted with a lot of Bollywood icons. "Manish consistently goes out of his way for me and does a acceptable job. He aswell did my aboriginal blur Om Shanti Om," she said.

On Thursday, the extra was dressed in a one-shoulder, abbreviate apricot coloured dress advised by Shantanu-Nikhil, who are showcasing their accumulating at the WIFW as allotment of the sponsor appearance for claimed affliction cast Fiama Di Wills. "I am absolutely searching advanced to be a allotment of the show," Deepika said.
On Thursday, the actress was dressed in a one-shoulder, short salmon coloured dress designed by Shantanu-Nikhil, who are showcasing their collection at the WIFW as part of the sponsor show for personal care brand Fiama Di Wills. "I am really looking forward to be a part of the show," Deepika said.

Deepika attended an event to announce the winner of a Fiama Di Wills Beautiful Face 2008 Hunt, organised in collaboration with the Elite Modelling Agency. Delhi-based Prerana Sharma was crowned winner of the event by the actress. Deepika said: "During my days of modeling, I never got any such opportunity or platform to showcase my talent. But god has been kind to me."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home